To get the look:
1. Begin by applying first base base coat to each nail.
2. Next, apply two coats of carry on, for a deep, romantic burgundy base color.
3. Using a thin striping brush, begin by applying one “wave” of leggy legend.
4. Next, use your striping brush to apply a second “wave” with splash of grenadine, staggering the wave lines.
5. Finally, add in a dusting of a cut above for some pink glitter accents.
6. Top off the look with good to go top coat for high shine.
essie pro tip: To ace this wave effect manicure at home, Rita suggests breaking it down into short, vertical dashes with a striping brush. She also notes that you should remember to keep the wave on each nail unique, since it’s different in nature!