While we love our glam makeup looks and bright, bold colors, we know that there are times where simple may be a bit more practical. For the days you want to keep it light and natural, MDC has a beauty tutorial that will still leave you looking stunning — as always. Enhance what your mama gave ya’ and land the perfect, everyday look with these foolproof steps from our makeup pro Emma Willis for Contour Fossa!
1. Use a primer to prep skin for makeup and keep it moisturized all day long. We used Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Brightening & Tightening.
2. With a blender brush, apply a liquid foundation formula to conceal any imperfections and give your skin an airbrushed finish with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk.
3. Fill in your brows with a natural wax pencil like Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow Pencil in Soft Brown.
4. Add warmth to your cheekbones by contouring them with a NYX Fan Brush and a sculpting product like NYX Highlight and Contour Powder. Apply the powder along your hairline, temples, jaw line, and even the sides of your nose to give all of these features a smaller yet defined appearance.
5. Use the same contouring powder and layer it across your lids and sockets. Blend a darker shadow like YSL Pure Chromatics in Classy into sockets and along your lower lash line.
6. Apply your fave mascara and finish off your everyday makeup look by lining your lips with a deep nude liner like Lancôme Le Lipstique in Ideal and adding a swipe of natural beige gloss like Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Rule34.
What’s your favorite everyday makeup look? Let us know in the comments below!
About the Author:Diana creates on-trend beauty content for Makeup.com readers. She stays up-to-date on the latest beauty news and product launches and tests every makeup item that comes through the door. As an employee of L’Oréal, Diana writes stories about beauty products across the entire brand portfolio.