Get the Look: Sleek Vixen Makeup1. Lay the groundwork by applying your foundation as normal.
2. For a subtle contoured effect, apply concealer in the areas you would normally highlight.
3. Apply concealer to your eyelids as a primer.
4. Set concealer with a loose powder and fluffy brush.
5. Apply L’Oréal The One Sweep Sculpting Blush in Flush on the apples of your cheeks.
6. Contour your face by applying bronzer on the temples of your forehead, hollows under your cheekbones, along the jawline and slightly onto the neck.
7. Sculpt your nose by using a smaller contouring brush to apply bronzer from the corner of your inner eye down the side of your nose.
8. Fill in your brows with Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar.
9. Use an eye shadow brush to apply Stila Smudge Pot in Black onto the socket of your eye. Concentrate the color at the lash line, buffing the edges for a softer look. Don’t forget to apply the color to your lower lash line as well.
10. Line your top and bottom waterline with the black liner.
11. Use your finger to press L’Oréal Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow in Eternal Black onto the center of your lid.
12. Using a small flat brush, press Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Moonspoon along your lash lines.
13. Apply two coats of your favorite mascara.
14. Apply concealer to your lips as a primer.
15. Apply your preferred nude lipstick—Willis used Make Up For Ever Rogue Artist Natural N9.
Get the Look: Sleek Vixen Hair1. Separate your hair into two sections and flat iron for extra smoothness.
2. Apply 2-3 dollops (depending on the length of your hair) of L’Oréal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum throughout hair.
3. Separate your hair into three sections—one in the back and two on either side—and pin one section back in the middle of your head.
4. Pull the other section back and twist then pin it over your existing pins.
5. Secure the bottom of your twisted hair with a hair tie, creating a low ponytail.
6. Separate a one-inch section of your ponytail and wrap it around your hair tie, securing with a bobby pin.
7. Spend the rest of the evening referring to yourself as a sleek vixen, meow.
See the runway trend that inspired this tutorial. Would you wear this look? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Photo: Joshua M Shelton Photography
Model: Kelsey Formost