We don’t know about you, but when the Makeup.com editors travel, we need a whole suitcase dedicated to beauty products alone. All the hair products, the bottles and tubes, compacts and creams — it can get a little ridiculous. Which is how we knew that all the other beauty junkies out there would need some help in the packing department. Instead of pushing the luggage weight limit with your dozens (and dozens) of products, pack these travel-friendly essentials instead!
1. Urban Decay Naked On The Run Imagine a palette that has bronzer, blush, six eye shadow shades, nourishing lip gloss, mascara and eyeliner — and now, stop imagining because this is it. Whether you’re going for a simple and “Naked” look or something smoky and sultry, this is the ONLY thing you need!
2. Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro Not only is this little pot of color the perfect size, but it acts as a brow shaper, eyeliner, eye shadow, contour product and even as a hair root touch-up. With 20 hours of wear and a waterproof finish, this bad boy takes the cake when it comes to the best of beauty multitaskers!
3. Lancôme Miracle Cushion Stop with the bottles of foundation that can crack and spill while traveling. This liquid foundation comes in a cushion compact and can travel easily! It releases just the right amount of makeup to create a dewy and fresh glow — in a matter of seconds! No more spending half your trip perfecting your makeup.
4. Shu Uemura Volume Maker Land a whole lotta volume with one little tube! You can get instant root lift, texture, body and even refresh a blow-dry with a few clicks of the dispenser and the powder is invisible — so it works on all hair colors! And it’s small enough to fit in your purse for on-the-go oomph.
5. L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Towelettes for Body A tan in a towel! Stash a few of these tanning packets in your purse to prepare for any tropical destination or just to fake an island tan (even if you were on a business trip to Michigan in the dead of winter).
6. YSL Manifesto Rollerball 10ML When packing a full bottle of perfume, you assume the risk of it leaking all over your clothes! Yikes! Instead, this tiny, vanilla-infused rollerball can fit in your carry-on for a refreshing spritz whenever needed. And let’s be honest, a refreshing mist will always come in handy while traveling for hours at a time.
7. NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour, Palette Need a concealer? You got it. A color corrector for that surprise red pimple or dark under-eye circles? You’re covered. A contouring product for perfectly chiseled cheekbones? You’ve got that, too! And all of it comes in a palette that can fit in the palm of your hand.
About the Author:Diana creates on-trend beauty content for Makeup.com readers. She stays up-to-date on the latest beauty news and product launches and tests every makeup item that comes through the door. As an employee of L’Oréal, Diana writes stories about beauty products across the entire brand portfolio.