Here at MDC, we are always on the lookout for top-of-the-line beauty gurus to share advice on hair, makeup and skin care. Today, we are thrilled to have nail expert Kait Mosh share her unique ideas on how to get your nails vacay-ready.
Now, we all know Pantone’s color of the year is, Radiant Orchid. As much as we love the shade, it’s also important to expand your color palette, and now is the perfect time to do so. This summer mani features a complementary shade to the über-popular color of the year: cerulean. If you’re headed for a classy vacay in the Hamptons (or just want to feel like you’re on one!), this stunning blue is a must! Bon voyage!
1. Start with clean, manicured nails. Make sure to wipe them with alcohol or acetone to clear them of any excess oil or dirt.
2. Apply one layer of nourishing base coat.
3. Apply two coats of cerulean polish.
4. Paint a few coats of white polish onto the edge of a makeup blending sponge. Softly roll the sponge over the nail at the tip, then move down the nail slightly, dabbing and rolling until a nice ombré look is achieved. Apply to some or all of the nail. This gives you a fun, subtle sea foam look!
5. Apply a top coat and you’re ready to hit the Hamptons!
To which fabulous destination will this mani be accompanying you? Tell us all about your vacay plans in the comments below!
About the Author:
This is just the beginning. Receive your weekly newsletter for huge savings
This email is already signed up!
Look out for news coming directly to your inbox.
Something went wrong. We are so sorry for this.