- Start with a moisturizing primer like L’Oréal RevitaLift Moisture Blur. Then apply foundation.
- Apply cream conceal with a brush and blend with your finger. Set it all in place with a dusting of translucent powder like Dermablend Loose Setting Powder.
- Dust bright pink blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend with a clean brush.
- Contour the hollows of the cheeks and along the jaw line, extending down the center of the neck.
- Use a pale pink shimmer powder to highlight the tops of the cheekbones and the center of the nose.
- Apply a light wash of an eggshell-colored eye shadow all over the eyelid and the inner corner of the eye. Choose a shade that has a slight shimmer like Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Zephyr.
- Use a flat brush to press Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Loose Powder Shadow in Pink Rebel onto the center of the lid.
- Cover the bright pink shadow with a touch of superfine glitter. Try Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Glitter Rock.
- Build some intensity with dark brown eye shadow. Blend the liner shade of Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Quad in Chai Latte in the crease.
- Smudge a thin line of black cream eyeliner like Yves Saint Laurent Effet Faux Cils Crème D’Eyeliner in Deep Black along the upper and lower lash lines and add black mascara.
- Apply a light layer of L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour in Pink Flamingo and blot.
- Top it off with a shimmery soft pink gloss in the center of the lips. Try Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Flushed Rose.