Winter is probably the easiest time of year to have the most fun with your makeup — simply because it allows you to feel a little more creative when you’re sporting boots and chunky sweaters. So to give your eyes a little winter glow up, we rounded up our four favorite winter eyeshadow tutorials ahead.
1. Sonjdra starts off priming her lids with a gold glitter base shadow, swiping it on with her fourth finger, blending it out into her crease.
2. Next, she lines her waterline with a black liner, accentuating her tear ducts. Sonjdra then wings out her liner in a dramatic v and connects it to her upper lash line.
3. She cleans up fall out with a concealer, and finishes off the eyes with mascara and a pair of falsies.
4. She then applies a matte liquid lippie to balance out the drama of the eye.
1. Kayleigh starts off by priming her eyelids, and then goes in with an orange-gold shadow as her transition base. She then swipes a terracotta color on her crease and finishes off the lid by packing on a purple shadow. Next, she blends it out with a clean blending brush.
2. Kayleigh then creates a cut crease with a dark brown above her natural crease, and blends it out.
3. Next, she packs on a shimmery rose on the center of her lids, and then proceeds to line her upper lash line with a black liquid liner and add some falsies.
7. Finally, Kayleigh fills in her lips with a black eyeliner and adds a cranberry matte liquid lippie on top.
French Girl Chic
1. Nathalie begins by highlighting and concealing her face, and blends it out with a fluffy brush. She then contours under her cheek bones and on her forehead — and dots a little champagne highlight on her nose, cupid’s bow and high points.