4 Best Winter Eyeshadow Tutorials on the Internet
Winter is probably the easiest time of year to have the most fun with your makeup — simply because it allows you to feel a little more creative when you’re sporting boots and chunky sweaters. So to give your eyes a little winter glow up, we rounded up our four favorite winter eyeshadow tutorials ahead.
1. Sonjdra starts off priming her lids with a gold glitter base shadow, swiping it on with her fourth finger, blending it out into her crease.
2. Next, she lines her waterline with a black liner, accentuating her tear ducts. Sonjdra then wings out her liner in a dramatic v and connects it to her upper lash line.
3. She cleans up fall out with a concealer, and finishes off the eyes with mascara and a pair of falsies.
4. She then applies a matte liquid lippie to balance out the drama of the eye.
1. Kayleigh starts off by priming her eyelids, and then goes in with an orange-gold shadow as her transition base. She then swipes a terracotta color on her crease and finishes off the lid by packing on a purple shadow. Next, she blends it out with a clean blending brush.
2. Kayleigh then creates a cut crease with a dark brown above her natural crease, and blends it out.
3. Next, she packs on a shimmery rose on the center of her lids, and then proceeds to line her upper lash line with a black liquid liner and add some falsies.
4. Next, Kayleigh applies her foundation and conceals her under eye circles with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Concealer.
5. She then sets her face with the IT Cosmetics CC+ Your Skin But Better Airbrush Perfecting Powder.
6. She then contours and highlights, smokes out her lower lash line and adds the IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara.
7. Finally, Kayleigh fills in her lips with a black eyeliner and adds a cranberry matte liquid lippie on top.
French Girl Chic
1. Nathalie begins by highlighting and concealing her face, and blends it out with a fluffy brush. She then contours under her cheek bones and on her forehead — and dots a little champagne highlight on her nose, cupid’s bow and high points.
2. After setting her face with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, Nathalie fills in her brows and primes her eyelids.
4. To highlight her inner corner and finish off the shadow, Natalie uses Maybelline 24/7 Tattoo Color in Too Cool.
5. She finishes off her eyes with the L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara.
6. Finally, she swipes on NYX Professional Makeup Lipstick in Red.
Everyday Winter Slay
1. Valeria starts off by priming her face with a serum and sets it with a facial spray.
2. Next, she applies a glowy foundation with a beauty blender. She then goes in and conceals her under eye circles with a flat shader brush and contours her face.
3. For her eyes, she starts off with a medium brown shadow as her transition shade — and then begins to pack on a rich chocolate brown shade in the outer corner of her eye.
4. To begin her cut crease, she goes in with a concealer and blends it out onto the outer lid.
5. Next, she taps on a killer gold shadow over her cut crease concealer and buffs it out into the darker brown.
6. Valeria then lines her upper lash line with a dramatic wing and finishes off her eyes with falsies and some glitter.
7. Finally, she applies a soft pink liner and gloss to complete the look.