New Year’s Eve Nail Art
The countdown to New Year’s is on! It’s only a few days away and essie Canada’s lead nail artist, Rita Remark has the perfect nail art inspo for you to celebrate in style!
This nail art look is easy to do and features the absolutely stunning winter collection. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Start off by applying a base coat to your nails
2. Then, polish the left side of your moon area with “Be Cherry!”
3. Below, polish a square of “Suit & Tied”
4. Repeat the previous step with “Social Lights”
5. Repeat with “New Year New Hue” to the tip of your nail
6. Allow the polish to dry for 5 minutes
7. Fill in the rest of your nail with “On Your Mistletoes”. Make sure to create a clean vertical line along the colours.
8. Finish off with a top coat and voila!
This nail art look will go with any outfit and is a great way to use the winter collection which is available in stores now. The end result is totally trendy and will have all of your friends complimenting you!
If you try this look out for yourself be sure to use #essielove so we can check it out!