Create This Straight Off the Runway Armani Makeup Look At HomeOctober 23, 2017
This gorgeous makeup look is straight off the runway from the Giorgio Armani Spring/Summer 18 fashion show in Milan! Created by Linda Cantello, this look is inspired by the power of artistic gesture (free, expressive, and instinctive) meets the sophisticated, linear elegance of the Armani language. Both the fashion collection and this makeup look demonstrate an imbalance that is tempered by a surprising sense of harmony.
This bold look will turn heads but is still wearable at the same time. It's also something you can easily recreate at home! Here is how to get the look:
1. Start by moisturizing your skin with theArmani Prime Glow-On Moisturizing Balm.
This balm offers skin maximum hydration that lasts for 24 hours, which is incredible! The luxurious texture gives the skin a luminous finish. Skin looks and feels re-textured and re-plumped to create a flawless canvas for makeup application.
2. For the eyes, start by using theSmooth Silk Eye Pencil in "shade4" to work the eye shape, making them look straight and elongated on top. Then, tight-line the eyes and apply the liner underneath to the lower lash line. Finally, set with matte powder.
Then apply theEye & Eyebrow Maestro in "Obsidian Black" over the black line you just created to intensify it even more.
This multi-use product can be used for brows, as an eyeshadow, or as a liner. The waterproof formula is long lasting, making it the perfect choice for a bold liner!
Next, create flashes of white with theEyes to Kill Solo Eyeshadow in "Shade12" on the center of your lid, the inner corner, and the outside third of your lower lid. You want your eyes to look clean and contrasted.
The velvety texture of this shadow feels super luxurious on the skin and blends onto the lids beautifully. The matte effect is long lasting too, which is perfect for this look!
3. Next, apply theHigh Precision Retouch concealer to your under eye area and blend in with your fingers. You want your skin to look perfected but still natural.
This concealer is infused with light-reflecting pearls which diffuse light to give you radiant looking skin! It brightens and conceals without looking caked on.
4. ApplyEyes to Kill Solo Eyeshadow in “Shade 12” to your brow bone down to your upper cheekbone to highlight. Finally, add brow pencil. Brows should look softly thicker and straight in a tone natural for you.
5. Apply theHim/Her Lip Balm all over your lips.
This balm feels very luxurious on the lips. It moisturizes and nourishes so it feels nice on and still looks good too! The balm gives a subtle hint of colour that looks very natural. Think your lips but better!
6. To complete the look, powder your t-zone with theLuminous Silk Powder Compact.
This powder blurs any imperfections and gives a matte yet luminous finish to the skin. The silky texture is super lavish and feels comfortable to wear.
This makeup look really compliments the silk textures as well as all of the black, grey, pink, and mint that is very prevalent in the Spring/Summer 18 collection. Crisp cuts and graphic lines are seen in both the fashion collection as well as the makeup look. A spirit of simplicity is evident and the collection possesses strong personality as does this look!