Skin so oily that you sometimes skip sunscreen? Not cool — ever. Finding the right sunscreen for your slick skin can be a real struggle, but these six will keep your face grease-free, residue-free and most importantly — protected!
1. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 50: Not only does this sheer sunscreen contain anti-aging properties, but it’s also ultra light, oil-free, water resistant and leaves no white residue (whew — no more chalky complexions). It immediately absorbs into skin for a non-sticky, matte application and it’s perfect for daily use under makeup!
2. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+: A recommended sunscreen by The Skin Cancer Foundation, this light but powerful oil-free option immediately absorbs into the skin for a weightless and shine-free feel. Also great for combo or breakout-prone skin types!
3. SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF50: A mattifying sunscreen is (more or less) a lifesaver to those with oily skin! This broad spectrum, 100 percent physical SPF is formulated with an oil-absorbing protective base to deliver a matte finish, even in hot and humid conditions. And it gets better … the weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish for an even smoother makeup application!
4. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral: The same way a powdered foundation absorbs oil, a mineral-based sunscreen works by leaving skin with a protective, matte veil. And to top it off, the virtually weightless formula is also paraben- and fragrance-free, so it’s even suitable for oily skin that’s ultra sensitive!
5. Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+: With the combined benefits of an oil-free and mattifying formula, the silky and non-greasy Super Fluid also contains vitamin E to help prevent free-radical damage and skin aging.
6. L’Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Face Lotion 50+: Infused with powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E and grapeseed, this Silky Sheer SPF keeps skin looking healthy and youthful, while delivering a clean and fresh finish that keeps oil under control.
We’ve got some more skincare tips and tricks to keep your face looking flawless!
About the Author:Diana creates on-trend beauty content for Makeup.com readers. She stays up-to-date on the latest beauty news and product launches and tests every makeup item that comes through the door. As an employee of L’Oréal, Diana writes stories about beauty products across the entire brand portfolio.