It's new haircut season! Here's why the New Year is the best time for a new snip or shape:
1. Trying something new. A new haircut is your way of telling the world you’re turning over a fresh, new leaf.
2. Letting go of old habits. That basic ponytail was great for your teenage years, but it's time to embrace change: it's 2015!
3. Emulating that celebrity. The movie star you're girl-crushing on looks amazing in her new 'do, doesn't she? Go for it yourself while the look is hot!
4. You’re losing your hair. If you’re losing your hair with age, a little snip will bring you a fresh, youthful look.
5. You want a new job. A new 'do does wonders for an interview.
6. It’s better than a wig. That party wig on New Year's Eve was so sassy and fun. Carry that feeling forward with the real deal.
7. Get out of your comfort zone. Never had bangs? What’s the worst that can happen? They’ll grow back.
8. Hairstylists know their stuff. You can trust their vision and advice.
9. Let go a little. If being frivolous is not in your nature, now’s the time for change.
10. Because you’re worth it: It’s totally true. You’re worth a new, fresh look and a million-dollar crop — and preserve it all year with high quality haircare products, like L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare line.
What's your hair resolution this year? Share it in the comments!
About the Author:Our goal is to create a beauty experience that’s personalized, educational and, most of all, fun.
Get our top stories straight to your inbox!
This email is already signed up!
Look out for our latest stories in your inbox.
Something went wrong. We're so sorry!