1. Start with dry hair that’s either straight or wavy. Take your hot straightener and clamp it down half way down the strand of hair. This is our preferred placement for big loose curls, but if you just want to perk up your ends, start about ¾ of the way down the strand.
2. Next comes the key move. Lift your elbow upwards, while clamping the hair.
3. In an outward motion, twirl your hair around the barrel of the straightener, leaving the ends out for a more relaxed look. For perfectly polished, bouncy curls include the ends.
4. Repeat steps two and three with one-inch sections all the way around your head.
5. Spritz your hair with hairspray, shake out your curls, and feel accomplished.
Do you ever curl with a straightener or are you a more traditional type of gal? Fill us in below!
About the Author:
Get our top stories straight to your inbox!
This email is already signed up!
Look out for our latest stories in your inbox.
Something went wrong. We're so sorry!