There are a few trends out there that we can safely say will never go out of style: a Chanel suit, red lipstick, the little black dress (LBD). On the nail front, nude polish is considered to be a look that has some serious staying power. There’s truly something to be said about a shade that works for every season and any occassion. To pay homage to this evergreen hue, we compiled a list of our all-time favorite nude nail polishes!
1. essie Nail Color in Ballet Slippers. There’s a reason this little number has been the brand’s best-seller for years and has won countless beauty awards. The pale pink shade works wonders on any skin tone and nail shape, making it a staple in every salon and beauty drawer (including ours)!
2. L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail Polish in Charmed, I’m Sure. Who said you can’t sparkle in the nude? This natural, beige shade throws a little glitz and glam into the mix for a subtle mani that can still hold its own.
4. Giorgio Armani Nail Lacquer in Zero. This shade is definitely over the taupe! Featuring a grayish undertone, it is an edgy approach to the classic nude polish.
5. YSL La Laque Couture in Beige Leger. If high-shine is your finish of choice, look no further! We love the warmth and depth of this timeless nude hue!
6. NYX Cosmetics NYX Girls Nail Polish in Nude White. This pretty pearl polish (try saying that three times fast!) delivers a lovely vintage edge that’s both timeless and versatile!
7. Lancôme Paris Vernis In Love in Rose Vintage. If you’re looking for nude with a little gleam to it (sans sparkle) go with this pretty rose shade! It features a subtle, iridescent shine that helps you stand out without going overboard.
8. The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Polish in Pink Cream. This vanilla-like shade has a soft, creamy finish that has us thinking of our favorite food group — ice cream!
10. Jin Soon Nail Polish in Nostalgia. This pretty pink beige delivers a lovely vintage edge that’s timeless and versatile!
What’s your go-to nude nail polish? Sound off in the comments below!
About the Author:Angela helps inspire and inform the Makeup.com audience by delivering the latest beauty tips, tricks and trends.