What we used:
- L’Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Neon Skirt
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Loose Powder Shadow in Pink Rebel
- L’Oréal Infalliable 24 HR Eye Shadow in Midnight Blue
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Blanc
- Lancôme Artliner in Noir
2. Gold shimmer. Add a shimmering gold eye shadow to the inner corner of the eye and blend across the inner third of the eyelid.
3. Green eye shadow. Apply green shadow to the center of the lid. Use a clean brush to buff the edges until the colors blend seamlessly.
4. Pink pigment. Add pink pigment to the outer corner of the eye and blend inward. Take the color up to the crease and blend it out a little bit above your natural crease. Carry the pink down to lower lash line.
5. Blue eye shadow. Blend blue eye shadow into the outer corner of the eye. Place this color just inside of the pink pigment. Bring the color down to lower lash line and blend it just above the pink shadow.
6. Eyeliner and mascara. Use black eyeliner to define the upper and lower lash lines. Line the waterline and inner corner with a white eye pencil then set it with the cream-colored eye shadow used to start the look. Finish with mascara.
Would you wear sunset eye shadow? Tell us what you think of the look below.
Makeup: Emma Willis for Contour Fossa
Photo: Joshua M Shelton Photography
Model: Yvette Angulo